List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marc Pidoux Date:November 4 2005 7:49am
Subject:PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?
View as plain text
I've been using ASP for years but I have to work on a bigger project
involving many users and data so of course, Access is not an option
anymore. Since it's a project requiring thousand of files and several
applications all linked together, I can't create it once and change it
later. Basically, which option is the best between PHP/MySQL and
ASP/MSSQL? It's not a giant project but it might include around 20'000
members interacting daily through forums, blogs, messages etc...

Thanks,

Marc

Thread
PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?Marc Pidoux4 Nov
  • Re: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?Jigal van Hemert4 Nov
    • Re: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?Joerg Bruehe4 Nov
      • Re: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?Jigal van Hemert4 Nov
        • Re: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?Erich Beyrent4 Nov
    • Re: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?SGreen4 Nov
  • Re: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?Pooly4 Nov
    • RE: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?J.R. Bullington4 Nov
  • Re: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?Peter Brawley4 Nov
    • Re: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?Nestor4 Nov
  • Re: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?Subscriptions4 Nov
Re: PHP/MySQL vs ASP/MSSQL?Peter J Milanese4 Nov