List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marc Pidoux Date:November 3 2005 8:09am
Subject:Edit MySQL through MS Access?
View as plain text
Eh, eh, sorry, stupid question for some of you, I'm sure...

I'm wondering if there is a way to edit a MySQL DB through MS Access
like you can for an MSSQL DB? I want to edit a lot of data, tables
etc... and doing it through phpMyAdmin just isn't very efficient.

Thanks,

Marc

Thread
Edit MySQL through MS Access?Marc Pidoux3 Nov
  • Re: Edit MySQL through MS Access?Dan Nelson3 Nov
    • Re: Edit MySQL through MS Access?Stephen Moretti3 Nov
    • Re: Edit MySQL through MS Access?Marc Pidoux4 Nov
      • Re: Edit MySQL through MS Access?SGreen4 Nov