List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<mihai.chira Date:October 27 2005 8:51pm
Subject:does mysql 4.0.25 standard support utf-8?
View as plain text
hy! I've been trying to find this piece of information in the manual, but
seem to have some trouble. so I'm asking it out loud: I'd like to know
whether mysql 4.0.25 supports utf-8 as an internal encoding. Because a
server I like has this version and I need to deploy an international
application, so I really need to store data in utf-8.
please help if you know. thank you!

Thread
does mysql 4.0.25 standard support utf-8?mihai.chira27 Oct
  • Re: does mysql 4.0.25 standard support utf-8?Jeff Smelser27 Oct