List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dotan Cohen Date:October 24 2005 4:09am
Subject:Not operator in Select statements
View as plain text
How do I use a not operator in the WHERE clause? The obvious != and
NOT didn't work for me. Something along the lines of:
$query = "SELECT album, year FROM albums WHERE year!=1990 ORDER BY year ASC";
$query = "SELECT album, year FROM albums WHERE year NOT 1990 ORDER BY year ASC";

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/question/what_is_a_cellphone.html
Thread
Not operator in Select statementsDotan Cohen24 Oct
  • Re: Not operator in Select statementsJasper Bryant-Greene24 Oct
    • Re: Not operator in Select statementsDotan Cohen24 Oct