List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<jabbott Date:October 22 2005 10:24pm
Subject:help with query
View as plain text

I have a table of votes with four fields, a primary key, and userID, that are just there
for tracking purposes.  But then I have questionID and vote fields.  For each question, a
user could pick a number of it's importance from 1 to 5.  That number is what gets stored
in the vote field.

So, now I want to tabulate the votes.  I thought I could just do a count with a group by
but that isn't working.  What I want to do is for each question, get a count of how many
ones, how many twos, how many threes, etc.

Advice?

--ja

help with queryjabbott23 Oct
  • Re: help with querySGreen23 Oct
  • Re: help with queryPeter Brawley23 Oct