List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Haneda Date:October 21 2005 4:17am
Subject:Re: Terrible MySQL Administrator
View as plain text
on 10/20/05 4:01 AM, Rich at lists@stripped wrote:

> Hi folks.
>
> Since I installed MySQL Administrator on OS X and tried to put a schedule in
> for a backup, the thing simply won't go away.  It sends an email into my
> mail app in the terminal on a daily basis and it's driving me
> mad...slowly...bit by bit.
>
> Can someone suggest how I get rid of these emails, as the cron was deleted
> weeks ago, and I took out the entry in a crontab I found, but it still
> ...persists...over...and...over.
>
> I appreciate any advice.

Just cause you deleted the crontab, does not mean it stops:
crontab -l
That lists the current cron jobs
crontab the_cron_file_name
Will reload the one you have changed.

Of course, you could just send the alerts to nowwhere with something like >
/dev/null
<http://www.newgeo.com>                     Novato, CA U.S.A.

Thread
Terrible MySQL AdministratorRich20 Oct
  • Re: Terrible MySQL AdministratorRyan Escarez21 Oct
  • Re: Terrible MySQL AdministratorScott Haneda21 Oct
    • Re: Terrible MySQL AdministratorRich21 Oct