List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luke Vanderfluit Date:October 20 2005 4:45am
Subject:Re: database won't load after machine reboot
View as plain text
Hi David.

Logan, David (SST - Adelaide) wrote:

>Hi Luke,
>
>Yep, there is a procedure in the manual
>http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/resetting-permissions.html here.
>This has all the steps you will need to get root back.
>
>Hope it all ends up ok!

That went well (resetting the root password).
Then the grant statement did the trick.
Thanks.
Kind regards.
Luke.

--
Luke

Thread
database won't load after machine rebootLuke Vanderfluit20 Oct
  • Re: database won't load after machine rebootLuke Vanderfluit20 Oct
    • Re: database won't load after machine rebootTim Wood20 Oct
RE: database won't load after machine rebootSST - Adelaide)20 Oct
  • Re: database won't load after machine rebootLuke Vanderfluit20 Oct
RE: database won't load after machine rebootSST - Adelaide)20 Oct
  • Re: database won't load after machine rebootLuke Vanderfluit20 Oct
RE: database won't load after machine rebootSST - Adelaide)20 Oct
  • Re: database won't load after machine rebootLuke Vanderfluit20 Oct
    • Re: database won't load after machine rebootScott Haneda20 Oct
    • Re: database won't load after machine rebootGleb Paharenko21 Oct