List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:zhou bin Date:October 19 2005 6:54am
Subject:why i can't connect to the mysql server from a client pc?
View as plain text
hi,
mysql is a very goode software,so i made mysql_3.23_58 and mysql_4.1
in two of my server, and i changed the root password, but why i can't
connect to the mysql server from a client pc(use mysqlcc or any other
tools)?

the error message is:

[206] ERROR 1130: Host '218.4.**.***' is not allowed to connect to
this MySQL server

please tell me what's wrong with it,how to solve this problem!

zhoubin
Thread
why i can't connect to the mysql server from a client pc?zhou bin19 Oct
  • Re: why i can't connect to the mysql server from a client pc?Jigal van Hemert19 Oct