List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:王 旭 Date:October 19 2005 2:11am
Subject:I can't find any variables used "show variables"
View as plain text
My kernel version is 5.0.12.
When i learn the manual,i didn't find any variables in the manul when i
used "show variables".Weither there is a lack of manual updating?
thanks

免费下载 MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/

Thread
I can't find any variables used "show variables"王 旭19 Oct
  • Re: I can't find any variables used "show variables"Paul DuBois19 Oct
    • Re: I can't find any variables used "show variables"王 旭19 Oct
      • Re: I can't find any variables used "show variables"Paul DuBois19 Oct
  • Re: I can't find any variables used "show variables"Peter Brawley19 Oct