List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:October 18 2005 1:52pm
Subject:Re: Creating a table on MySQL from Access
View as plain text
Scott Hamm <linuxgold@stripped> wrote on 10/18/2005 09:46:20 AM:

> Is there a way I can create a table on MySQL using Access and
> establish a link remotely?

You can write some VBA code to send to MySQL the CREATE TABLE command
through an ADODB.Connection object. After that, you will need to figure
out how to create a linked table programmatically as I have never tried.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine
Thread
Creating a table on MySQL from AccessScott Hamm18 Oct
  • Re: Creating a table on MySQL from AccessSGreen18 Oct
RE: Creating a table on MySQL from AccessMikhail Berman18 Oct