List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rich Date:October 18 2005 10:55am
Subject:Re: Function to show when a field's value was last updated
View as plain text
Unfortunately that would have to be designed into the system into a field.
When updated, the instructions would be to instruct that field to update.

Cheers

Mark:

> I need it some info to help a client defend against a legal challenge.
> Is there a MySQL function that will allow me to ascertain the date and
> time that a particular field's value was last updated. I can't find
> anything in the MySQL documentation.

Thread
Function to show when a field's value was last updatedMark18 Oct
  • Re: Function to show when a field's value was last updatedRich18 Oct
  • Re: Function to show when a field's value was last updatedAlec.Cawley18 Oct
    • Re: Function to show when a field's value was last updatedPeter Brawley18 Oct