List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:October 18 2005 10:34am
Subject:Re: move log files to a different disk.
View as plain text
Hi Green,
Thanks for guiding me to the manul, i some how missed this section of the
manual.I was more keen on adding and removing log files url.
 Thanks once again.
 regards
anandkl

 On 10/18/05, SGreen@stripped <SGreen@stripped> wrote:

> Ananda Kumar <anandkl@stripped> wrote on 10/17/2005 09:16:25 AM:
>
> > Hi Friends,
> > Any help on this would be of great help.
> > regards
> > anandkl
> >
> > On 10/17/05, Ananda Kumar <anandkl@stripped> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi All,
> > > I am using version 5 of mysql on lunix. I have place my log files in
> the
> > > same disk of datafiles, can you please let me know how i can move log
> files
> > > into a different disk.
> > > regards
> > > anandkl
> > >

> Did you RTFM?
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/server-options.html
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-configuration.html
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/adding-and-removing.html
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-start.html
>
> These all have options to control where different log files wind up. You
> didn't say which log files you wanted to move so I had to give you all of
> them...
>
> Shawn Green
> Database Administrator
> Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

Thread
move log files to a different disk.Ananda Kumar17 Oct
  • Re: move log files to a different disk.Ananda Kumar17 Oct
    • Re: move log files to a different disk.SGreen17 Oct
      • Re: move log files to a different disk.Ananda Kumar18 Oct