List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Date:October 17 2005 2:45pm
Subject: Function to show when a field's value was last updated
View as plain text
Hi,

I need it some info to help a client defend against a legal challenge.
Is there a MySQL function that will allow me to ascertain the date and
time that a particular field's value was last updated. I can't find
anything in the MySQL documentation.

Thanks very much.
Mark

--
Fast, reliable, web hosting.
http://www.loosesparks.net

Thread
Function to show when a field's value was last updatedMark18 Oct
  • Re: Function to show when a field's value was last updatedRich18 Oct
  • Re: Function to show when a field's value was last updatedAlec.Cawley18 Oct
    • Re: Function to show when a field's value was last updatedPeter Brawley18 Oct