List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:October 17 2005 7:50pm
Subject:Re: move log files to a different disk.
View as plain text
Ananda Kumar <anandkl@stripped> wrote on 10/17/2005 09:16:25 AM:

> Hi Friends,
> Any help on this would be of great help.
>  regards
> anandkl
>
>  On 10/17/05, Ananda Kumar <anandkl@stripped> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> > I am using version 5 of mysql on lunix. I have place my log files in
the
> > same disk of datafiles, can you please let me know how i can move log
files
> > into a different disk.
> >  regards
> > anandkl

Did you RTFM?

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/server-options.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-configuration.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/adding-and-removing.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-start.html

These all have options to control where different log files wind up. You
didn't say which log files you wanted to move so I had to give you all of
them...

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

Thread
move log files to a different disk.Ananda Kumar17 Oct
  • Re: move log files to a different disk.Ananda Kumar17 Oct
    • Re: move log files to a different disk.SGreen17 Oct
      • Re: move log files to a different disk.Ananda Kumar18 Oct