List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Erich C. Beyrent Date:October 17 2005 12:28pm
Subject:Re: Query dies silently
View as plain text
Gleb Paharenko wrote:
> Hello.
>

>>I get 142k rows back in just over 4 seconds.
>

> It means that on the server side query works, so the problem
> probably is in PHP.

Good call.  I did some testing, and sure enough, the mysql_query() is
successful.  The failure comes in trying to retrieve the rows using

while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($queryID))
{
	$arrResults[] = $row;
}

So, it would seem that I need to take this issue to a different list.

> Isn't the PHP level logging high enough? Increase the memory_limit
> variable in you php.ini.

I did try to do an ini_set() on the memory_limit variable, but it
appears that my host does not have this enabled.

Thanks for the tips.

-Erich-
Thread
Query dies silentlyErich C. Beyrent14 Oct
  • Re: Query dies silentlyGleb Paharenko15 Oct
    • Re: Query dies silentlyErich C. Beyrent17 Oct