List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joerg Bruehe Date:October 17 2005 7:20am
Subject:Re: How to test the MySQL Server (windows version) ?
View as plain text
Hi!

lu ming wrote:
> Hi!
>
>    I tried to run the perl scripts in the windows platform yesterday,but
> an error occured [[...]]

I can just repeat:
This script is still under construction, and adaptions are still needed
to make tests work correctly on Windows platforms.
If you run it, you are on your own, and we are not investing any effort
in supporting it externally now; we fully concentrate on improving it
for our own internal tests.
When this is finished, we can still announce it and then work on the
problems which you and other users may experience.

Jörg

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com
Office:  (+49 30) 417 01 487     VoIP: 4464@stripped
Thread
How to test the MySQL Server (windows version) ?lu ming13 Oct
  • Re: How to test the MySQL Server (windows version) ?Joerg Bruehe13 Oct
    • Re: How to test the MySQL Server (windows version) ?lu ming14 Oct
      • Re: How to test the MySQL Server (windows version) ?SGreen14 Oct
        • Re: How to test the MySQL Server (windows version) ?Joerg Bruehe14 Oct
          • Re: How to test the MySQL Server (windows version) ?lu ming17 Oct
            • Re: How to test the MySQL Server (windows version) ?Joerg Bruehe17 Oct
              • Re: How to test the MySQL Server (windows version) ?lu ming17 Oct