List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hiu Yen Onn Date:October 15 2005 12:30am
Subject:Re: default table type = innodb is stable??
View as plain text
Are you using the my-innodb-heavy-4G.cnf file for your machine? i loaded
the cnf file to /etc/my.cnf. then, it fails to start. what's wrong with it?
mind to tell me on how to set the default table type equal to
innodb?perhaps, can you guide me for cnf configuration for a 6G memory
big machine for mysql? thanks again

Ady Wicaksono wrote:

> Currently i have 4 Gbyte RAM and RH 9 Linux using InnoDB
> and yes, it's stable :)
>
> Hiu Yen Onn wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> i have a machine with 6G memory, loaded with RHEL4. now, my question
>> is mysql support innodb as the default table type? will be stable
>> running RHEL4?
>> i saw /usr/share/mysql/my-innodb-heavy-4G.cnf file, then, i replace
>> the existing one (/etc/my.cnf). but, it failed to start the mysql
>> server. please advise. thanks?

Thread
default table type = innodb is stable??Hiu Yen Onn14 Oct
  • Re: default table type = innodb is stable??Ady Wicaksono14 Oct
    • Re: default table type = innodb is stable??Hiu Yen Onn15 Oct
      • Re: default table type = innodb is stable??Hiu Yen Onn15 Oct
  • Re: default table type = innodb is stable??Jigal van Hemert15 Oct
    • Re: default table type = innodb is stable??Hiu Yen Onn16 Oct
      • RE: default table type = innodb is stable??Richard Dale16 Oct
        • Re: default table type = innodb is stable??Hiu Yen Onn17 Oct
  • Re: default table type = innodb is stable??Gleb Paharenko15 Oct