List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lawrence Blades Date:April 15 1999 8:36am
Subject:OUTFILE to Another Host
View as plain text
A newbie question:

Is it possible to use SELECT...OUTFILE and have it redirected to another
host?
I don't see any options in the doc.,  nor in the archives.

My mysql server is located on a different machine than my WWW account
(pair networks), and I want to be able to upload/download tables from
one to the other.

--
Lawrence Blades
Digital Technologies

Church Office: 601.624.6586
COL Office: 601.627.5554
FAX:  601.627.6797
Home: 601-627-9539
Cell:  601.621.3092
http://www.clarksdale.com
lrblades@stripped
(If you can't find me, I can't be found.)

Thread
OUTFILE to Another HostLawrence Blades15 Apr
  • Re: OUTFILE to Another HostPaul DuBois15 Apr
  • OUTFILE to Another HostJani Tolonen15 Apr
  • Re: OUTFILE to Another HostSasha Pachev15 Apr