List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Vermillion Date:October 13 2005 8:29pm
Subject:Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineering
View as plain text
Bruno Cochofel wrote:
> Thank you all for the posts. Can anyone explain to me how can I connect
> DBDesigner4 to MySQL 4.x? I've never used MySQL 3.x and I believe
> there's some kind off trick to connect DBDesigner4 to MySQL 4.x because
> the program doesn't support the MySQL 4.x
>
> Or the ODBC connection solution to MySQL 4.x...
>
> Thanks,
> Bruno

I've got it hooked up to 4.0.? and 4.1.?. I don't remember having any
problems with it, but it has been a while since I set it up. One
database is local to the machine that DBD runs on and the other is on
another box. I've got both of the DB servers set up in my DNS server and
that's how I've got them listed in the connection settings ( ie server =
mysql or mysql2 ). Dunno if that's made a difference or not.

I've got DBD 4.0.5.4
Thread
MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringGraham Reeds13 Oct
    • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringPeter Brawley13 Oct
Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion13 Oct
    • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
      • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion14 Oct