List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruno Cochofel Date:October 13 2005 6:19pm
Subject:Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineering
View as plain text
Thank you all for the posts. Can anyone explain to me how can I connect
DBDesigner4 to MySQL 4.x? I've never used MySQL 3.x and I believe
there's some kind off trick to connect DBDesigner4 to MySQL 4.x because
the program doesn't support the MySQL 4.x

Or the ODBC connection solution to MySQL 4.x...

Thanks,
Bruno
Thread
MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringGraham Reeds13 Oct
    • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringPeter Brawley13 Oct
Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion13 Oct
    • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
      • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion14 Oct