List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Vermillion Date:October 13 2005 1:18am
Subject:Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineering
View as plain text
Graham Reeds wrote:
> Bruno Cochofel wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know a sw that can reverse engineering a mysql table? I
>> want to
>> be able to draw a entity-relationship model from an already made MySQL
>> table.

[snip]

> Also people say great things about DBDesigner4 but I haven't used it to
> talk about it.
>
> G.

I use it (DBDesigner4) and it works good for me, but I'm not a DB expert
so YMMV. The reverse engineering works great. I'm running it on Fedora
Core 1 right now.
Thread
MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringGraham Reeds13 Oct
    • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringPeter Brawley13 Oct
Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion13 Oct
    • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
      • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion14 Oct