List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graham Reeds Date:October 12 2005 10:45pm
Subject: Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineering
View as plain text
Bruno Cochofel wrote:
> Does anyone know a sw that can reverse engineering a mysql table? I want to
> be able to draw a entity-relationship model from an already made MySQL
> table.
>
> Thanks,
> Bruno

There's MySQL Workbench here: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?113 which
is a bit shakey but will do that for you. I generally find it crashes
when you close it (better than crashing when starting). Doesn't work on
Linux yet.

Also people say great things about DBDesigner4 but I haven't used it to
talk about it.

G.

Thread
MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringGraham Reeds13 Oct
    • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringPeter Brawley13 Oct
Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
  • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion13 Oct
    • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringBruno Cochofel13 Oct
      • Re: MySQL sw for reverse engineeringEdward Vermillion14 Oct