List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 16 1999 12:59pm
Subject:MYSQL for NT
View as plain text
>>>>> "Robert" == Robert J Daino <rjdaino@stripped> writes:

Robert> I would like to demo the Windows version of MYSQL on an NT platform
Robert> before purchasing.  I have downloaded the evaluation copy version
Robert> 3.21.29-gamma.  However, when I try to use the C-API call mysql_init, it
Robert> does not seem to be included in this release.  Is that true?  If so, how
Robert> do I get a working evaluation copy that contains this basic connection
Robert> API?  If not, how do I gain access to it?  There are no prototypes for
Robert> it nor are than any references contained within any of the libraries.

Robert> I would appreciate any thoughts/ideas or answers.

Hi!

Just download the newest client distribution from
http://www.mysql.com/download_win.html.

The newest libraries will work with the MySQL shareware version.  You
can find a full description of the API in the MySQL online manual.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MYSQL for NTRobert J. Daino28 Oct