List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gleb Paharenko Date:October 11 2005 7:19pm
Subject:Re: Suppress table header when using ODBC
View as plain text
Hello.

> Printbench Pro

I haven't found any information while was searching by the 'Printbench'
key word at mysql.com (to say the truth I was unable to find a lot of
even in Google). So maybe someone other could help.

Gerald Taylor wrote:
> Gleb Paharenko wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>

>>> I am using a desktop program that imports data from a mysql
>>

>> What program?
>>

> Printbench Pro
>
>>> for one  little glitch:  it adds one extra row at the beginning of
>>> the dataset with the names of the columns in it.   I need for that
>>

>> Does you program show column names in the numeric fields?
>>
> In a manner of speaking, Yes.  When you DO the query it shows all the
> data in spreadsheet fashion.  The columns all have headers and you can't
> edit it.  THen when you go to layout, all the field headers are used as
> placeholders and may be drug around and formatted in the layout.
>
> I have also contacted Elkriver tech support about this, but I thought
> it might be an issue I could solve with a mysql solution.
>
> The problem is I want to bar encode one of the fields, and the bar
> encoding I want to use is numeric only.  So it craps out the whole
> column just because the first row has a non numeric field header.  and
> that is why I need it to go away.

       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
  • Re: Distance between Zip codesmos9 Oct
  • Re: Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
  • Re: Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
    • Re: Distance between Zip codesHank9 Oct
      • Re: Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
        • Re: Distance between Zip codesSGreen10 Oct
  • Suppress table header when using ODBCGerald Taylor11 Oct
    • Re: Suppress table header when using ODBCGleb Paharenko11 Oct
      • Re: Suppress table header when using ODBCGerald Taylor11 Oct
        • Re: Suppress table header when using ODBCGleb Paharenko11 Oct