List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dunning Date:October 11 2005 2:57pm
Subject:Append one table to another?
View as plain text
How do I append one table's contents to another? Both have identical
structure. Problem is I don't have shell access, only phpAdmin or a
PHP file I write & upload myself.
Thread
Append one table to another?Brian Dunning11 Oct
  • Re: Append one table to another?Paul DuBois11 Oct
  • Re: Append one table to another?Peter Brawley11 Oct
    • Re: Append one table to another?Brian Dunning11 Oct
      • Re: Append one table to another?Paul DuBois11 Oct
  • Re: Append one table to another?Jose Miguel PĂ©rez11 Oct
    • Re: Append one table to another?Brian Dunning11 Oct