List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gleb Paharenko Date:October 11 2005 10:27am
Subject:Re: Suppress table header when using ODBC
View as plain text
Hello.

> I am using a desktop program that imports data from a mysql

What program?

> for one  little glitch:  it adds one extra row at the beginning of
> the dataset with the names of the columns in it.   I need for that

Does you program show column names in the numeric fields?

Gerald Taylor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using a desktop program that imports data from a mysql
> database using the ODBC mysql driver and everything works fine except
> for one  little glitch:  it adds one extra row at the beginning of
> the dataset with the names of the columns in it.   I need for that
> column name row to NOT be there.  Do I do something to the query to
> suppress is or is it some setting I set up?  I've googled and nothing.
> MySQL 4.1 if it matters.  I know I remember reading somewhere how
> to suppress this.   Thanks

       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
  • Re: Distance between Zip codesmos9 Oct
  • Re: Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
  • Re: Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
    • Re: Distance between Zip codesHank9 Oct
      • Re: Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
        • Re: Distance between Zip codesSGreen10 Oct
  • Suppress table header when using ODBCGerald Taylor11 Oct
    • Re: Suppress table header when using ODBCGleb Paharenko11 Oct
      • Re: Suppress table header when using ODBCGerald Taylor11 Oct
        • Re: Suppress table header when using ODBCGleb Paharenko11 Oct