List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Taylor Date:October 10 2005 9:44pm
Subject:Suppress table header when using ODBC
View as plain text
Hello,

I am using a desktop program that imports data from a mysql
database using the ODBC mysql driver and everything works fine except
for one  little glitch:  it adds one extra row at the beginning of
the dataset with the names of the columns in it.   I need for that
column name row to NOT be there.  Do I do something to the query to
suppress is or is it some setting I set up?  I've googled and nothing.
MySQL 4.1 if it matters.  I know I remember reading somewhere how
to suppress this.   Thanks

Thread
Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
  • Re: Distance between Zip codesmos9 Oct
  • Re: Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
  • Re: Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
    • Re: Distance between Zip codesHank9 Oct
      • Re: Distance between Zip codesSteffan A. Cline9 Oct
        • Re: Distance between Zip codesSGreen10 Oct
  • Suppress table header when using ODBCGerald Taylor11 Oct
    • Re: Suppress table header when using ODBCGleb Paharenko11 Oct
      • Re: Suppress table header when using ODBCGerald Taylor11 Oct
        • Re: Suppress table header when using ODBCGleb Paharenko11 Oct