List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nurullah Akkaya Date:October 9 2005 8:54am
Subject:Re: selecting from 2 tables
View as plain text
thx worked great..

Nurullah Akkaya                                 What lies behind us
and what
nurullah_akkaya@stripped         lies before us are tiny matters
Registered Linux User #301438     compared to what lies within us.

WARNING all messages          "If at first an idea is not
containing attachments             absurd, there is no hope for it"
or html will be silently               Albert Einstein
deleted. Send only
plain text.

Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world, are the ones who do.....