List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Ferrell Date:October 8 2005 5:11pm
Subject:how do I see warnings from bulk loads?
View as plain text
Hi All,

I'm bulkloading my instance and I'm getting a return message at the end
of the load like this:

mysql> \. vm_load.txt
Query OK, 164 rows affected, 113 warnings (0.01 sec)
Records: 164  Duplicates: 0  Warnings: 113

When I load the data line by line, I get no warnings.

How can I see what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance
Thread
how do I see warnings from bulk loads?Bruce Ferrell8 Oct
  • Re: how do I see warnings from bulk loads?Paul DuBois8 Oct
    • Re: how do I see warnings from bulk loads?Bruce Ferrell8 Oct
      • Re: how do I see warnings from bulk loads?mos9 Oct