List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leonardo Javier Belén Date:October 6 2005 4:16pm
Subject:A question about stored procedures
View as plain text
Hi all,
    I am wondering if I can construct a query string inside a stored
procedure and then execute it. I mean, what I want to do is given a set of
IN parameters, be able to construct a huge where statement out of them an
then complete the query string to execute. Is that possible? because if that
is possible I could be able to abstract all the data logic from the program
itself.

    I've been googling and reading books and references without success so
far, but I think the functionality should be there, what I dont know is how
to use it.

    Thanks in advance.

sql - query - mysql

Thread
Detect if table exists from within MySQL?Ryan Stille6 Oct
  • Re: Detect if table exists from within MySQL?Peter Brawley6 Oct
  • A question about stored proceduresLeonardo Javier Belén6 Oct
    • Re: A question about stored proceduresGleb Paharenko7 Oct
  • Re: Detect if table exists from within MySQL?Jeff Smelser6 Oct
RE: Detect if table exists from within MySQL?Ryan Stille6 Oct
  • Re: Detect if table exists from within MySQL?Keith Ivey6 Oct
RE: A question about stored proceduresSujay Koduri6 Oct
RE: Detect if table exists from within MySQL?Ryan Stille6 Oct