List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jang Kim Date:March 14 1999 4:03am
Subject:compiling with -o32 errors
View as plain text
Hi,

        I'm trying to compile an application using the -32 option using the
cc compiler.  Unfortunately, I keep getting this error:

ld: FATAL 12: Expecting o32 objects:
/net/hu4/kimj/vrmidtown-1/dbEngine/irix/lib/libmysqlclient.a(libmysql.o) is n32.

I'm running mysql-3.22.15-gamma with an sgi O2 running irix 6.4

Is there a way I can recompile libmysqlclient.a so that it will accept the
-32 option?  Are there any patches/fixes out there for this??  I REALLY need
some help with this one.
Thanx in advance!!

					-Jang Kim

Thread
compiling with -o32 errorsJang Kim14 Mar
  • compiling with -o32 errorsMichael Widenius15 Mar