List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Martin Date:October 4 2005 11:47pm
Subject:Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?
View as plain text
On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 09:36:51AM +1000, Ligaya Turmelle wrote:
> >Having asked that, another question arises...do my field names in different
> >tables within the same database have to overlap (same field name) in order
> >for joins to work?  I'm currently naming fields in such a manner:
No, names do not have to overlap.

-Jason Martin
--
Reduce Carbon Dioxide emmissions - STOP Breathing
This message is PGP/MIME signed.

Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Rich4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Martijn Tonies4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?SGreen4 Oct
    • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Rich4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Peter Brawley4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Ligaya Turmelle5 Oct
    • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Jason Martin5 Oct