List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ligaya Turmelle Date:October 4 2005 11:36pm
Subject:Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?
View as plain text
bit simplistic but

Rich wrote:

>Hi folks.  Any chance on a tutorial from joins?  I find them totally
>confusing and I know there's some power in them, so I need to learn them.
>Having asked that, another question my field names in different
>tables within the same database have to overlap (same field name) in order
>for joins to work?  I'm currently naming fields in such a manner:
>Appreciate any guidance on these two questions.

Ligaya Turmelle

"Life is a game.... so have fun"

Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Rich4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Martijn Tonies4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?SGreen4 Oct
    • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Rich4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Peter Brawley4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Ligaya Turmelle5 Oct
    • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Jason Martin5 Oct