List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gleb Paharenko Date:October 4 2005 3:58pm
Subject:Re: Reg insertion of data
View as plain text
Hello.

Are you have MySQL installed on Windows? Windows has a different
symbol for a line end. In what way have you perform a dump? Check
with mysql command line client and SELECT query if you field contains
\r at the end. HEX function might be helpful in this case.

lakshmi.narasimharao@stripped wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         We are inserting the text data into mysql. But, when we see the
> dump of that table, we are seeing '\r' at the end of the value of that
> text. Actually we are not inserting the data with '\r'. Can any one of
> you help me in removing that '\r', imean I donot want to see that '\r'
> even in the dump.
>

> Thanks,
> Narasimha
>

> Confidentiality Notice=0D
>
> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
>  this message are intended
> for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or=
>  privileged information. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or=
>  Mailadmin@stripped immediately
> and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
Reg insertion of datalakshmi.narasimharao4 Oct
  • Re: Reg insertion of dataGleb Paharenko4 Oct
RE: Reg insertion of datalakshmi.narasimharao4 Oct
  • RE: Reg insertion of dataSGreen4 Oct