List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rich Date:October 4 2005 6:13pm
Subject:Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?
View as plain text
Thanks Shawn.

My naming convention (table_field) is more for my middleware development.
Much easier to see what to grab that way.  It started when was doing
embedded inlines (pre-joins) and found the reference to 'id' was confusing.

Anyway, thanks for the join tutorial links, folks.  Appreciate it.

Cheers

SGreen@stripped:

> If you have tried the tutorial and are still lost, let us know and someone
> will happily work with you.

Thread
Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Rich4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Martijn Tonies4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?SGreen4 Oct
    • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Rich4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Peter Brawley4 Oct
  • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Ligaya Turmelle5 Oct
    • Re: Joins Tutorial Anywhere?Jason Martin5 Oct