List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Vermillion Date:October 4 2005 1:41pm
Subject:Re: Documenting and visualizing a database
View as plain text
Kevin Liu wrote:
> This looks great! Is there anything like this for Mac OS X?
>
> Kevin
>
> On 10/2/05 10:39 PM, "Ligaya Turmelle" <lig@stripped> wrote:
>

>>+1 - it is wonderful.
>>
>>olinux wrote:
>>

>>>You will love this.
>>>http://www.fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/

I know it's not 'running on OSX', but I do most of my development on
OSX. I've set up a small linux server to do 'remote X-windows' for
things just like this. I've got dbdesigner running in linux from the
mac, as well as a few other 'linux only' apps. It saves me some time
switching to different computers and it works  fairly well for most things.

You should be able to set it up fairly cheaply.

Ed
Thread
Documenting and visualizing a databaseJeffrey Goldberg26 Sep
  • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRobert L Cochran26 Sep
    • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseJeffrey Goldberg26 Sep
      • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databasePeter Brawley26 Sep
        • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseDaniel Kasak26 Sep
          • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRaz26 Sep
            • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseDaniel Kasak27 Sep
              • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRaz27 Sep
          • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRaz26 Sep
            • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseGraham Reeds4 Oct
          • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databasePeter Brawley26 Sep
  • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseolinux3 Oct
    • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseLigaya Turmelle3 Oct
      • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseKevin Liu3 Oct
        • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseEdward Vermillion4 Oct