List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin Liu Date:October 3 2005 4:42pm
Subject:Re: Documenting and visualizing a database
View as plain text
This looks great! Is there anything like this for Mac OS X?

Kevin

On 10/2/05 10:39 PM, "Ligaya Turmelle" <lig@stripped> wrote:

> +1 - it is wonderful.
>
> olinux wrote:
>
>> You will love this.
>> http://www.fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/
>>
>> Josh
>>

>> --- Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey@stripped> wrote:
>>

>>> This is probably a FAQ, but I haven't been able to
>>> find the answer.
>>>
>>> Briefly, I am looking for tools that will help me
>>> document a database.  Visualization would be nice
>>> too, so that I could quickly see the relations
>>>

>> between tables.
>>

>> __________________________________
>> Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
>> http://mail.yahoo.com

Thread
Documenting and visualizing a databaseJeffrey Goldberg26 Sep
  • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRobert L Cochran26 Sep
    • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseJeffrey Goldberg26 Sep
      • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databasePeter Brawley26 Sep
        • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseDaniel Kasak26 Sep
          • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRaz26 Sep
            • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseDaniel Kasak27 Sep
              • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRaz27 Sep
          • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRaz26 Sep
            • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseGraham Reeds4 Oct
          • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databasePeter Brawley26 Sep
  • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseolinux3 Oct
    • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseLigaya Turmelle3 Oct
      • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseKevin Liu3 Oct
        • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseEdward Vermillion4 Oct