List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Reed Date:September 30 2005 5:10pm
Subject:Re: HELP - Group_Concat broken after update
View as plain text
I meant 600k not 6meg. Sorry

>>> "Ed Reed" <EReed@stripped> 9/30/05 9:46:32 AM >>>
That's not true.

Group_Concat can already return more than 6meg. It's set by group_concat_max_len variable.
The fact is that I've been told there are security issues corrected in the 4.1.14a update
and I can't apply them because it will break my already existing apps.

Is there a fix?

- Thanks

>>> Dan Nelson dnelson@stripped > 9/27/05 11:54:35 PM >>

>>>Probably to allow for a result longer than 255 characters, I guess.
>>>
>>>--
>>>Dan Nelson
>>> dnelson@stripped

Thread
HELP - Group_Concat broken after updateEd Reed21 Sep
Re: HELP - Group_Concat broken after updateEd Reed22 Sep
Re: HELP - Group_Concat broken after updateEd Reed28 Sep
  • Re: HELP - Group_Concat broken after updateDan Nelson28 Sep
Re: HELP - Group_Concat broken after updateEd Reed30 Sep
Re: HELP - Group_Concat broken after updateEd Reed30 Sep