List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Octavian Rasnita Date:September 28 2005 8:48pm
Subject:Re: Table names with periods
View as plain text
From: "Chance Ellis" <chance.ellis@stripped>

Point taken and yes the manual was reviewed. However, I thought in the past
that I had seen someone post a method in which table names could be created
with special characters.

Can't you use a single table instead of more tables?
Or each table has different columns?

If all the tables have the same fields, I think you could add a new column
named "ip", and in each of your queries you can add... and ip='...'.

Teddy

Thread
Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsSGreen28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
    • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
    • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsPatrick28 Sep
    • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsOctavian Rasnita28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsPatrick3 Oct
    • Re: Table names with periodsSGreen3 Oct
      • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis3 Oct
        • Re: Table names with periodsJasper Bryant-Greene3 Oct
        • Re: Table names with periodsJerl Simpson3 Oct
        • Re: Table names with periodsBastian Balthazar Bux3 Oct
          • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis4 Oct
      • Re: Table names with periodsPatrick4 Oct