List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chance Ellis Date:September 28 2005 7:21pm
Subject:Re: Table names with periods
View as plain text
Point taken and yes the manual was reviewed. However, I thought in the past
that I had seen someone post a method in which table names could be created
with special characters.

 On 9/28/05, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped> wrote:

> >Instead of criticizing people's designs without understanding the
> >requirements why don't you just answer the question, or don't you know
> >either?
>
> PS: As Shawn (who is more helpful in giving fast answers ;-) pointed
> out: the answer can be found in the manual...
>
> Which begs for another question: do people find it easier to look up
> this newsgroup than to check the manual :-)
>
> With regards,
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, Oracle & MS SQL
> Server
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
> Database development questions? Check the forum!

Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsSGreen28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
    • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
    • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsPatrick28 Sep
    • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsOctavian Rasnita28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsPatrick3 Oct
    • Re: Table names with periodsSGreen3 Oct
      • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis3 Oct
        • Re: Table names with periodsJasper Bryant-Greene3 Oct
        • Re: Table names with periodsJerl Simpson3 Oct
        • Re: Table names with periodsBastian Balthazar Bux3 Oct
          • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis4 Oct
      • Re: Table names with periodsPatrick4 Oct