List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 28 2005 4:05pm
Subject:Re: Table names with periods
View as plain text

>I am sure this has been asked before but I can't seemed to find it.
> Canyou create table names with periods in them? I need to create tables
>based on the IP address of machines (x.x.x.x)

Ehm. Why?

Instead of going the "silly table names" route, why not try a different
design?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsSGreen28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
    • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
    • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsPatrick28 Sep
    • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsMartijn Tonies28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsOctavian Rasnita28 Sep
  • Re: Table names with periodsPatrick3 Oct
    • Re: Table names with periodsSGreen3 Oct
      • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis3 Oct
        • Re: Table names with periodsJasper Bryant-Greene3 Oct
        • Re: Table names with periodsJerl Simpson3 Oct
        • Re: Table names with periodsBastian Balthazar Bux3 Oct
          • Re: Table names with periodsChance Ellis4 Oct
      • Re: Table names with periodsPatrick4 Oct