List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn van den Burg Date:September 28 2005 6:32am
Subject:InnoDB error "unable to create temporary file"
View as plain text
Hi list,

After the most recent reboot (which we used to increase the
ulimit/open_files_limit on our Solaris 8 machine running 4.1.10-log),
the following message has started to appear in the errorlog:

InnoDB: Error: unable to create temporary file; errno: 2

I have searched google and the lists for this error, but couldn't find
anything substantial, other then that it might have to do with the
setting of tmpdir (which is unset). Any ideas?

Regards,

Martijn

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and
may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized