List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anthony Brown Date:September 28 2005 12:17am
Subject:Joining data from two databases
View as plain text
Hi,

I have one database that I would like to split into two..
Well actually my client does.. I don't think we should.

But, is there a way to join data from the seperated databases?

One table authors will be connected to a table called contacts each residing
in different databases on the same server.

Thanks for any help
:Ant