List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kishore Jalleda Date:September 26 2005 10:12pm
Subject:"Sort Aborted" errors after upgrade to 4.1.14
View as plain text
Hi All,
 I know there was an earlier post regarding "sort aborted" error after
upgrading to 4.1.14 from 4.0.xxx, I am getting this error too, and it never
occured to me before, I found out the query which is doing this,

SELECT * FROM thread AS thread

LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON (deletionlog.primaryid =
thread.threadid AND deletionlog.type = 'thread')

WHERE forumid = 61 AND

visible = 1 AND

open <> 10 AND

deletionlog.primaryid IS NULL

ORDER BY lastpost DESC

LIMIT 1

 mysql error: Error writing file '/tmp/MYt96glR' (Errcode: 28)

 mysql error number: 3

 The permissions on the /tmp have not changed and are set properly, the user
mysql can create large files in the /tmp directory ( checked after su to
mysql ) , I tried to increase the sort_buffer_size to 1M from 0.5M,
surprisingly everything else works fine, did any of you guys have similar
issues.....

 Thanks

Kishore Jalleda

Thread
"Sort Aborted" errors after upgrade to 4.1.14Kishore Jalleda27 Sep
  • Re: "Sort Aborted" errors after upgrade to 4.1.14Dan Nelson27 Sep