List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:September 26 2005 3:25pm
Subject:Re: create database link in MySQL
View as plain text
"梁增辉" <liangzh@stripped> wrote on 09/26/2005 09:24:11 AM:

> mysql,您好!
>
>      I can't find any information about - How to create database
> link in MySQL. Can YOU help me please.
>
>         致
> 礼!
>

>         梁增辉
>         liangzh@stripped
>           2005-09-26

What problem are you trying to solve that you think a "database link" will
help with? I think you mean "how do I make a connection from my
programming language to MySQL?" but I want to make sure. If that's the
case, you need to tell us what language you are programming with and on
what platform your application will run.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine
Thread
create database link in MySQL梁增辉26 Sep
Re: create database link in MySQLMartijn Tonies26 Sep
Re: create database link in MySQLSGreen26 Sep