List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:September 26 2005 2:05pm
Subject:Re: Documenting and visualizing a database
View as plain text
Daniel,

> MySQL AB recently purchased such a tool, DB Designer, rechristened it
> MySQL Workbench, & just released an alpha version for Windows.

 >You're kidding? I thought I'd seen the last of DB Designer.
 >Where can we get it? I checked out the dev section of
 >the website and looked under graphical clients, but it's
 >nowhere to be found.

Look about halfway down the page at
http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?113,44108,44108#msg-44108. The ftp addr is
ftp://ftp.mysql.com/pub/mysql/download/mysql-workbench-noinstall-1.0.1a-alpha-win32.zip.

PB

-----

Daniel Kasak wrote:

> Peter Brawley wrote:
>
>> MySQL AB recently purchased such a tool, DB Designer, rechristened it
>> MySQL Workbench, & just released an alpha version for Windows.
>

> You're kidding? I thought I'd seen the last of DB Designer. Where can
> we get it? I checked out the dev section of the website and looked
> under graphical clients, but it's nowhere to be found.

Documenting and visualizing a databaseJeffrey Goldberg26 Sep
  • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRobert L Cochran26 Sep
    • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseJeffrey Goldberg26 Sep
      • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databasePeter Brawley26 Sep
        • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseDaniel Kasak26 Sep
          • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRaz26 Sep
            • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseDaniel Kasak27 Sep
              • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRaz27 Sep
          • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseRaz26 Sep
            • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseGraham Reeds4 Oct
          • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databasePeter Brawley26 Sep
  • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseolinux3 Oct
    • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseLigaya Turmelle3 Oct
      • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseKevin Liu3 Oct
        • Re: Documenting and visualizing a databaseEdward Vermillion4 Oct