List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:m i l e s Date:September 23 2005 4:16am
Subject:SQL help: Updating Strange Chrs.
View as plain text
Hi,

I have an odd situation where I was handed just bad data, and while I
have cleaned it up to the best of my ability one hurdle remains.

I have a situation where I have the following example in a field:
Canna ÒBengalÒ.

Note the odd chrs "Ò" in the field ?  I need to get rid of those, my
question is HOW.

And I have thousands of rows like this and its just ONE field that's
the stumbling block.

Any suggestions ?

M i l e s.
Thread
SQL help: Updating Strange Chrs.m i l e s23 Sep
  • Re: SQL help: Updating Strange Chrs.Daniel Kasak23 Sep