List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Blumenkrantz Date:September 22 2005 5:22pm
Subject:Memory usage question
View as plain text
We very recently began replicating data from a master to a slave and
since doing that we've noticed that most of the RAM in the machine 2 GB
is being used with very little (relatively) free (12MB - 50MB).  I've
looked at several forums and have done some web searches to see if there
was any mention of this but haven't seen anything.  Is this a normal
occurrence?  Is there some kind of tuning that I can do to free up more
memory?

Thanks for listening.

Steve

Thread
Memory usage questionSteve Blumenkrantz22 Sep
  • Re: Memory usage questionDan Nelson22 Sep