List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 22 2005 6:17am
Subject:Re: I forgot the admin password
View as plain text
Hello Nils,

> sorry if I sounded perhaps unfriendly. That was not against you.
>
> Imagine that many people read the list (+20.000), some which read this
> which might take your word for granted and just do as you told ;-).

No worries, I should have stated that --in this particular case--
(to me) this would be a solution for the problem.

Obviously, in a working environment, this wouldn't be a correct
answers and I stand fully corrected on that :-)

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
I forgot the admin passwordLuis Garay21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordJohan Höök21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordArno Coetzee21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordSGreen21 Sep
      • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
        • Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils22 Sep
          • Re: I forgot the admin passwordLuis Garay22 Sep
      • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies22 Sep
Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils22 Sep