List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 21 2005 5:56pm
Subject:Re: I forgot the admin password
View as plain text
> > Uninstall, reinstall.
>
> That will not work !! MySQL doesnt delete an existing database. No
> offense, but you should have known better as professional.
>
> "--skip-grant-tables" is what the original user wanted to know.

Well, given that the OP only said " I installed it a few weeks ago
and now I want to start practicing ", it doesn't really matter...

Just reinstall it and you're fresh to go, right?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
I forgot the admin passwordLuis Garay21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordJohan Höök21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordArno Coetzee21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils21 Sep
  • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
    • Re: I forgot the admin passwordSGreen21 Sep
      • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies21 Sep
        • Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils22 Sep
          • Re: I forgot the admin passwordLuis Garay22 Sep
      • Re: I forgot the admin passwordMartijn Tonies22 Sep
Re: I forgot the admin passwordvalentin_nils22 Sep